Tuesday, September 14, 2010

But also to work ...

Why, again to work.
Is to make money if I make this amount of money earned by her husband is a fraction of people; if that is for a sense of accomplishment, you said that day by cursing can suffer reproach What sense of accomplishment to speak of! The only advantage of mom and dad very happy. Maybe they are not satisfied with my work, especially that I have many better choices, especially her mother, she then wanted me to by a righteous frankly it!
to accompany my father around town this holiday Tianjin stalls; to the father and mother bought a lot of clothes; also invited them to eat the duck, the original cup steamed rice and Russian food. I would like to They should be so happy. do not know grow up, and starting to focus on his family. Although I have been very selfish for the importance of how the family, but also over the importance of their own, but it is always learned to care about , a little grown up. father and mother, her husband, they are my most important person.
has learned a word, and encourage one another - looking any kind to asses.
nice ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment