Sunday, September 19, 2010

I like the thick description

 Because rarely used the word used to describe the specific things

even small things such

can also get plenty of inner joy

Flowers Open season

magnolia tree in your

like some kind of metaphor where the view quietly pink magnolia blossoms turned

When exposed sly and satisfied smile

wrote at Nianhua position also gives rise to a beautiful soul-stirring

I think, I wound up

sure you keep a deep desire to make her dream

With

wait for bedazzled a love can not come see you when

eyes
must be some kind of dubious doping waves

this world a lot of uncertain things

such as when we encounter love

such as when we can find the Executive the hands of children who

such as road-oriented

life such as our understanding of life and meaning

various periods such as when our students

instance, we life time of love and marriage, death

not the same thing

person will not love someone and marry him

people and one person will not be married
went to select the passive acceptance of him and love him

so

this world there are many things

sure we will encounter such as Love

even though there may only be one-sided crushes

instance, we will definitely run into people who can handle long marriage

just maybe, when encountered alone does not hold the faith and determined heart to believe

For example, many years later we will know the past of a particular moment of life-oriented

such as extremely long life experienced after the meaning of life we must all times become a complete and rational understanding such as we will

Health

just do not know when and where the background

such as what we will die

just do not know how Little

what way out there and then I met you

the years is the most simple quiet moments inside

used to be bearish


so distant future also nothing to worry

heart I know that does not push the door open your heart

can I still willing to wait at the door
waiting for the moment it is opened from the inside

or had another one will open it gently

opened it to the first time

I will enter

joy and can make people strive to become the joy of your little Heart bride

when it opened to the second time I

Magnolia will be a pink flower on your window

quietly away

foot long and unknown journey

wait for another encounter and love

will you forget the thing of the past in

pink Liulv, Spring Summer long

do not tie him down and unnecessary waiting

We all know that
second way the door is open

door I saw that the room quiet and beautiful scene



you lying on the sofa jacket

I can imagine the smell of tobacco

above the walls light is copied Van Gogh still life work, blurred eyes

table on the left stood a pot of cactus

I know you are lazy and simple man

do not like to take care of such delicate plant

do not like the face of complex characters

do not like to participate in complicated ways of the world

do not like too rich life experience

your life with your room furnishings

simple as a quiet beautiful



then you would not let me enter

you that I am a complex woman

disrupt Your quiet and stable life



then you would not let me enter

you that I will share half of the purity of your indoor air

will block some of sunlight and mood disturb your sunbathing



so you will not let me enter

you said I was the same cactus plant

want love long time can still thrive

do not need to rely on feelings or the feelings of man can give me

you said you already have a pot of cactus

do not need another strains

so

you would not let me enter

You said your cat does not need another cat owner

like you need to quiet atmosphere

you said I was neurotic woman

try Chasi black and some kind of ineffable pleasure

I was

wait no results

so



after day I saw another woman gently pushed open the door before entering

door look to her back I

her face hidden smile now blossoming flowers

like you, a sly smile

back to take it lightly, I wound up the smile

At that moment, I should be relieved and proud of

I think that women should be happy even if you do not

dedicated to her door

you do not like the exclusion I reject her as she entered

Blessed

I was not sad

only thing I can think of things that a black cat to suffer a
stone in front of me in your stool sat quietly

This is where I always wait for you

Sure

black cat ran out



screaming sounds like a lament

means that there is a sad thing to happen

this voice that I have fears I am slowly feeling

near black

trying to temper the emotional comfort it

but there are some reasonable concerns

I am afraid it pounced to be down my throat

senseless black cat and not to go into details about who is involved in its life

not to go into details about who killed its owner
only know that from people involved in

so that all people are greedy enemies

it looked at me

near me have a great Ring Italian

I think they are sensible

but in fact the same as the black cat

just waiting for the moment the outbreak of it in the eyes of alert

and I fear distracted

not relieved at the moment I hate my

I think this is a black cat's fault

I have to do something to calm me inner anger

What did I do what I do

No comments:

Post a Comment