Sunday, September 26, 2010

Xuan, when children come to me

 I was sitting on the balcony to rent, just the mosquitoes bite me in the end is a public or a she. They say suck human blood, usually female mosquito.

Xuan children at this time to pulling a red suitcase, and that wheels and a huge sound, especially at night. She wore dressed in a red dress, hair wet Fenpi was, evidently just showered. She said she was coming in a hurry, because many people came in looking at her. I thought she was mad at me and then ignore me. Xuan children entered and stood, I pointed to the corner of the chair that you sit down. She seemed not to hear my words, but ask: You did not ask me why I come to you na! So I just said to her after the replacement of the person to repeat it again, she said she was displaced.

displaced. I felt this is a very sexy word.

my friends there to play last night at the ground floor, to go out before dawn today, sending the students, almost a whole day's car ride, tired to death. Xuan children went on to say. I gave her a glass of water, the water soon filled with paper cups. Xuan shallow sip children, to sit in chair, she began to put my nails, it moves like a bird with sharp beak pecking at their gorgeous feathers comb. Xuan children who breath and the smell of violets in the room I was fascinated, I drank water, and so make yourself clear.

we sat in relative silence, the day a little bit dark down.

slippers for it, but I am here is a man dragging. I want to break the dull atmosphere of the summer atmosphere thick enough, we'll sit and not speak so I am concerned that one of them will be stifled.

You say you are not white! Xuan child knowingly quipped, a strand of hair from sliding down. She took out from the trunk of a pair of pink slippers, as well as rinsing mug and brush, bath towel is wet. I said, hanging to the roof, and she said you off to. So I went. Xuan children come home with her teeth with my side by side, fluffy brush, and his head seems to have two very familiar look.

I said before if you are tired go to sleep, I'll keep on playing. I deliberately pretend to calmly playing cards in the side of the game.

Xuan children did not respond to me, but removed from the box a piece of cross stitch, it is a

I thought to myself, over which of these years to be embroidered to go! When to sleep ah! Two consecutive failed to successfully unlock the card, I have some depression,Discount UGG boots, may be absent because of it. So I said, Xuan children sleep!

you sleep inside, I do not bully you. I side with the off side Xipixiaolian commitment.

what it says Oh!

necessarily. Do not believe in pulling hook. I continue to promises.

Xuan children really stretched out her little finger, and I took her little hand never let go. When my lips eager to find Xuan childhood, she is so eager. There was a spring to her lips, the breath of grass, a touch of sweet temptation to me. Close your eyes when kissing a woman is heard, and Xuan children are really no exception. I think I should re-focus on a number dedicated some time can not be distracted in the heart of this tour climbed. I tried to untie her bra in the back of the buttons, I have repeatedly failed, Xuan children to not let me frustrated, take the initiative to solve his own, that I did not much common sense. I have always boasted fairly handy, very small electrical instrument the marketer, want a woman with the objects they are not the same.

outside, summer nights, Xuan surprisingly delicate skin of children with soft, wrap it around my hand like a deep-sea fish. Fish in my own hands to move, I was ever more unbridled encouragement, we continue to expand and help wanted each other, constantly hard and soft like water. At this time I maintained a false modesty, is the sincere desire Xuan children. This is bound to be a long struggle and reconciliation, we need to slow, because we have the whole night. Xuan children is a sexy, tropical fish, aware of her very wet at the moment I fell into a vast and the flood plain. I touched the plants are lush but can not find a parking islands, some time I was cruising in despair. Xuan child is once again the voice of my land, I covered her lips and desperate voice, because it can not hear her own. But the night can be heard, and we could hear the world outside.

full review after the child Xuan above me, she told me a bachelor's drama about the diamond, so when the story finally ended under the weight of my body was numb. How said that before she was vexed that I, ah, she was too into the drama did not pay attention to ah. I said okay, I am also a stage for the audience.

house atmosphere in the dispersion of violet, arrive every detail. Immortal memory of the odor people.

〗 〖

the fourth day God said, Let them be to separate the day and night, as signs to mark seasons and days and years.

dawn, I've found my own clothes to wear. Xuan children asleep, she looked was a lazy cat, and looked satisfied. I can not help secretly photographed her with the phone sleeping position, make her think she woke up.

wiping the table, I see the violet air freshener has been inadvertently lost a lap, and the box wall to form a sort of a small gap. The original flavor is physical and material, and its profligate is paid, it pays.

Xuan child for a wake up, she rubbed his eyes, Du Zhuozui like a child. I lifted up for her hair hanging down the forehead, nestled in a long while she lay next to.

near noon, Xuan children said she going to meet someone, that person is the pursuit of her friends of many years, specifically from the southern city to another to her birthday. Q. I do not mind it. I say go, come back early. To be honest, everyone in this matter could not mind, if we really do not mind, that is, do not care. In fact I care about Xuan children, but I can not show too much mind. So this is a contradiction, thanks to still another the interpretation of the perfect, this does not mind being regarded as generous or forgiving. I would like to think so too Xuan children. Dressing her simple look and went out.

everyone has their own story, those who placed in the inner story of the deepest most hidden place,UGG shoes, others can not reach easily. Those spaces is restricted to the later ones, which forms a person's psychological space. How that space is not necessarily important, but need to be respected. In this regard, I think I respect Xuan children, and also respect themselves. That night I know she has a story inside, as her body hit an island, after I returned to wait and see. It was a dusty landscape, and now the door was locked, the fence will not knock her.

a person to sit down and make note yesterday's diary, I found that even in the diary I can not completely candidly reveal themselves, the world has always been a lack of trust is, or is my paranoia, about two combination of it. I think I have the diary published after the death of luxury, maybe one day I will the flames, in that case, why can not full of the self? I have to ask ourselves too painful, but do not know. That is, on the last night of all, I do not panoramic diary entry, at least in some secret region of my heart has reservations. However, my diary is discarded everywhere, not to mention the lock and the like, I feel that with the ancient myth as a virgin's chastity belt and boring. In this sense, my reservation is sincere and necessary.

Xuan children called and said she and friends connected to the. Also, said mobile phone battery in the trunk of her outer layer, the charge for her power. I found the battery, universal charger to see stars green light flashes and then rest assured that the second to go out. Suddenly found themselves so easy to custom, once daily seems hard to break the loneliness, the loneliness was raging to the rapid occupation. A man walking down the street, do not even know where to put them hands! Always feel the hands of what should be seized, but only a finger into the palm of Kongmang deduction and helplessness. (Later, I feel like that child to Xuan said, she said she is spoiled good man, one of her friends said she was.)

Walking the steps to come to Times Square, during the day to the activities of many people here, a group of pigeons walked Scattered in the feeding, sometimes issued cuckoo sounds. I will simply sit around the edge of the shade of camphor tree hanging over me, gazing over the plaza across the street to reach those girls in white thigh through, I am still the lonely child. Xuan children warm to me when she left me doubly lonely. So I began to recall the dream about the rape and sister, which is the root of my loneliness, from childhood to early start. I'm the youngest child, childhood surrounded by the warmth of affection, but I was rebellious in the bones, the more warm and surrounded by more want to escape. Grew up on a lot of attractive things to keep a reserved distance, I can never enter the center. Including current and Xuan children, I know that if I paid in good faith, we might have a future. I never exclude the future, and the pursuit of the future in finding the way, I will move forward; however, until one day will really have a future, I will retreat. I was afraid of falling in any form of fixed state, like a cockroach fell into a pot of well-fermented batter, began efforts to gradually slow down and waving limbs, until the arrest. I do not want a stupid cockroach.

more than five p.m., Xuan children to call me and I went to the bridge from the water fine her. I do not know how she was, I hear the sound so weak, sick like. I played to the bridge, leaning against the far rail of the bridge to see Xuan children, and came near to see her pale, to an intense alcohol smell. She and I sat down side by side, she leaned against my shoulder. I asked her two fingers out of a few? She said she loved iced. I was completely helpless. I asked your friends? She said she was half-way to run out. This sentence seems to be logical. Xuan children said she did not come out drunk when in fact it is just water under the bridge watching the halo head. So give me a call. I said, Well you do not run out of friends waiting for you so! Xuan child said nothing, while the phone to explain. We just sat, guess the next one comes along a BMW or Audi. Finally, I said that when the next one is a BMW, chug to open over a Both to smile, it is a irony.

we stopped a taxi, the handsome brother, but also talkative, chatted with me along the way the Olympics, talk of life. I found the Columbia are lonely, they have a desire to talk. While I was tired, no longer access cavity. So he drove the music press is Faye Wong's Xuan children has been quietly head against my shoulder, closed his eyes, her cheeks flushed, this is the wine of the factors. Car to the north shore from the water, the Xuan children suddenly opened his eyes, like she was like a pre-meditated and said to get off walk. I had to end the money together to get off.

Once again, we just arrived yesterday,UGG boots cheap, had come to the place, suddenly turned and walked Xuan children Diaozhu my neck and arms, she asked me: What kind of relationship we? I am startled, but in fact I do not know what it is a relationship. We all love each other, but not completely love. Our love for each other reservations, and both of them invariably are perfectionists. Particularly harsh on everything, including love for each other. We can not even convince themselves, and therefore had not blame each other. I look at this issue before the weakness, I think, if I first put forward, Xuan children are difficult to answer. Only now, she first brought up,cheap UGG boots, so she is the winner.

you know, a lot of things I do not want an early conclusion, I do not want each other to become each other's thoughts and a burden. But this does not mean I do not love you. I can feel my rhetoric a little pale.

in the end you get what you want? Xuan children ask me.

I noncommittal. What about you? I asked.

Xuan child hung his head, then shook his head. She did not know.

Are we all greedy children, reaches into a jar with hazelnut, want to hold it up to not let it go, so the hand stuck in the jar dilemma. Now, each is the other hand, hazelnut, but not broken Our jar is our heart, circle caught the hand of desire.

windy, blown askew waterside reeds, ducks swimming on the water, some wet shore. Wind in Xuan children's hair, some hair flying. Sudden inexplicable burst my heart moved, she proceeded to go forward holding a small shoulder, then tough. I took off my striped shirt draped over her, then she clung. I fear she will disappear, like most things as easily disappear. In fact, my greatest fear disappear, Whenever I see some inherent material gradually disappeared, my heart very pain, insect bites, as ten thousand, the last holes.

Xuan children asked me to take pen up, she wanted to leave a message on the bridge railing. I said no. We looked at the true or false or graffiti writing, that youth damn fun. Others drew a naive pig, next to the arrow pointing to the word about her boyfriend's name. Gravel next to a random walk, Xuan children squatted, she picked up a piece of white lime, along the bridge railing to write:

Clover summer  who is the commitment as a lie  fingers between the fleeting  only under the brow and the heart of entanglement  I meet you disaster  or past life of Love  Do not say forever  I just want to Zuanjin today  your endless lingering  I linger  memory cell has been set unable to turn  you said forever  Is the last a brilliant sunset ... ...

Xuan sensitive and talented children that I did not expect, every word thorn in my heart, needle see blood . I miss her faint feeling that my life will be unhappy, but I'm not sure she'll be happy. Wrote later, Xuan children have been crying, I kissed her cheek, the tears dry, and her tears wet my lips again. We just hurt each other and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment