Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I miss the Chen Xiaoxu

 This is my site to see in a few years ago, the sister of actor Chen Xiaoxu Lin's article, the girl had not only Anshan Repertory Theatre acting is good, writing is also quite good, this article has been retained in the draft in my mailbox , put it here, enjoy everyone!
I sat in a daze the stone steps of the courtyard, long hair hung hung, obscured a pair of wrinkled cigarette butts. on the ground, two ants fighting. my lousy , only two days away from the last video, I do not first node fragment it. The designated performance, a play, showing her is humorous, sarcastic side, who read here can not help saying to her is made pretty language help laughing. can show how to make right, just a touch of a few to smile attracted gem crying in the corner, Xiangyun laugh off their feet? I think hard, to no avail.
, a pair of eyes look at me.
I immediately stood up, uncomfortable smile. Believe me, I am a little afraid of this serious old man, because he was too subtle for human expression, people could not guess in the end he was in the thinking. He was worried and asked me: very assured Oh, this video is your last chance, good work, how many pairs of eyes stared at the country which we. well known, a role played good the whole game more difficult than making a good movie. looked at his retreating figure thin, I have a heavy heart, concern for him, for me, for us all.
days After the end of the video clips. night all the people streaming to the conference room to see playback, and I put her locked in the room. This two-day string stretched too tight, I'm afraid I did not fit the kind of tension . I sat on the bed facing the wall, next to the screen the whole not to think about what will be the effect on.
night was quiet, gentle ray of moonlight shone softly, the dark poetic embellishment into hazy world. There are several spot casually wandering in my face, as if a gentle hand I gently caress. In this wordless communication seems to me that a trust, an understanding, this is my day of fighting in these How long in the emotional ah! I can not help the tears that the concerns of detailed wet. moonlight as if intended to be experienced man, and gradually it all over her gentle aura of my body. I close my eyes, savor the world that Superman's warmth, actually unknowingly slept peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment