Sunday, November 28, 2010

Red neck

 This school has many years of history, out of a lot of celebrities in their pen are mentioned in the school that looks invisible with dark wood statue, not a college student wanted to see, and now finally see to, because I admitted to the university, the time off really fast, a blink of an eye after two years, now I have junior, and the new beginning of the semester, I heard rumors that this year to build a new library , West Building next to the address on the election reasonable open space, just right to the face to face with the main building, but the wood just as fast in that open space, so called by the school staff and students, the statue was built to spoil the library, the result can be like conceivable, of course, demolished the statue build a library matter, although the final results of this set down, or who oppose it, and that is our main building to see that Mr CHAN, Mr CHAN is the gatekeeper here, and this year has been more than 80 years old , is unknown, even though he opposed, but the overall situation to be, he can not change anything. Finally, Mr CHAN hasty but fear gone, leaving only a piece of dark wood gossip, and the word,: ; disaster is coming, I give you the keys left understand, as he left the wood gossip you, also back bedroom, to avoid evil, I heard that the Antiquities were able to ward off evil, but seek a psychological comfort to it, so I hung wood gossip bed!
Last Tuesday morning two classes of sports, I heard a new point to the big boys, for the class today was the little girls are excited to see how handsome new teacher, the bell rang after the students all went to the playground set, and finally see the new teacher, black, thin, but it is the spirit, eyes bright, long as the Hong Kong star Louis Koo, so the girls began to whisper together, are said to have heard a burst of crackling applause sounded, everyone turned to look,UGG boots clearance, turned to the group head of the Board of Education to school to do for the new library foundation and each shovel and leave Cleveland after a few, with an estimated Grand Hotel which is to pad for the bottom of his stomach it!
study up after class to see the rationale West Wing is a large space next to the bamboo fence surrounded it, the site has a lot of walking back and forth with the workers, there are a few people standing wood like the former talk with, look at this way, wood like to meet tomorrow the sun will not stop the hh was thinking, Ami ran in patted my shoulder, pulling me to accompany him to buy things. back side of the road with the noisy clamor Ami side, but saw the new PE teacher came to our face, so I went up to greet it with Amy, cried loudly:: Chen SIR good look at us said: Ami smiled at him with so together cried: Xu Xu, screams and then laughed, this time a motorcycle across the view, lights shining on my face, stinging my eyes could not open I was going to drive people open rebuke Chen SIR times only to see the face looking at me,cheap UGG boots, half the rates before, said the sentence: Yeah you should be careful ancestral home!
: the god of sorcery is the kind of jump? I asked, curious.
: Of course not, the same thing, that is a lie, Fearless is the recovery of a professional ghost! he replied.
: Well,UGGs, I still do not quite understand, feel about, what are some non-existent! talk to us was going to explain it, but very unfortunately, closed ringing, so I ran back with a Smoke May-class quarters!
soaking your feet into hot water to ease the day's fatigue, really comfortable things to do. just close your eyes and heard a bang bang bang sound, then sound more and more dense, I feel very close, as if on the side, eyes open, he turned a fierce looking, wooden wall gossip keep moving forward, such as live,bailey UGG boots, beat against the wall, which was a worry but a rush, I was terrified to see this, shouted Ami, Ami came running back from the water room, concern asked how return in triumph, I pointed to the wood, stumbling gossip says: he will move! May one, look at me a look of wonder said: : The measures, but to hear the person next door to the hostel we asked: She finished left, the wooden walls began to gossip sounded, this time fully convinced Ami, we looked at, and threaten to spread quickly climbed the opposite May's bed and kept his head up, the two tight tight embrace. Not long after other students have come back dorm, and I also laid down with Ami, but we did not tell you that things just because the infection did not want to go out the atmosphere of terror. Xiaoli see that I May accosted a bed to come, said: you that we asked in unison: paper, and looked unsightly, a fire was to burn a labor contractor, as simple as that! something else. turned out the light, I dared not sleep with May, and have a good time to hear the voice of someone getting up, going to the toilet to the original Mary was, Mary said, standing up the sentence: , came back down on the bed and fell asleep, the night is getting dark, and finally I shall soon sleep a hh
dizzy and fell early in the morning woke by May: too dark. Today, classes in the main building to go early, and that the classroom is small, to a seat no later than the. just go laptop did not think of the main building entrance with eloquence, so they make up the total seats Ami, I went back for notebooks, discussion to after the rush to the classroom. the main building where the lights have been broken long ago did not repair, even in good weather there are black misty, not to mention the weather like today! so I groped to went before, suddenly in front of a white shadow, vague in front of me, I saw someone, they accelerated the pace went over with him, turning Shique bang hit a man, looked up originally Exu! Exu look at me, leaning on my shoulder asked: up, and then solemnly said to me: Xu said the sound go to class, and I went into the classroom, although May to find a seat, but it in the end, the last to end it, was better than standing strong, Block O, then took to the final position of the window . too many people, but also blocked off the board, semi-class down to hear nothing, bored under the look around. suddenly there was a girl near the window, smiled at me, and then went over, and out of courtesy I also liked her smile, laugh half froze, how the girl from the window of my walk, let's classroom on the fourth floor Yeah, she was floating past do you think of it scared me bad, so shrill called: , horrible scene took place in front of me: actually in the out Maoxue blackboard, but also Gulp's ringing, the blood of a platform over the floor Manqiang professors are down in a pool of blood, blood in the blackboard to see a vaguely Zhang grim man's face, a strange smile!
run away, run away far, I have spent a pulling edge as we die to live like the Ami ran out and ran downstairs to all people are standing in front of the building looked blankly, motionless, the air was filled with an atmosphere of evil Hsiao, each person's face is the look of fear million. In addition to breath, the crowd very quiet a! was the top in that, vomit with Xue Mo, widened his eyes looking at our group. timid and scared of girls had already collapsed to the ground, and all for less than half a minute after the Daileng scattered and fled, May I did not like the life of the back to the hostel. just one leg who heard the screams, Mary came back with Fang them, see their facial expressions, I know, and certainly is their classroom terrible things have happened! Wow, this is how, what did happen, why is it so hh

No comments:

Post a Comment