Sunday, December 12, 2010

Point of the ice three weeks, and His Name

 Just received a message saying: do not know you! ha ha, sometimes think, I really find many used the nickname, the mood is good or bad nickname have changed. In fact, the nickname is a reflection of my mood, my favorite thing to do changed the nickname after the nickname for this personal data in the text with a description. and basically every time I change the nickname, some people think that the new name and gave me a new nickname,: P. But cocoa bad memory, you know, my mind took me so sick thing ,^_^. remember, everyone called me, a simple plan summary issued Come ,^_^.< br> basically just point the ice
people who know, are so called me. Alone the beauty of the rich.
before I left the community, people who know me know that I am basically what the name meant, I come back after Sohu, no less than fifty people ask me what that means,: P. In fact, point of the ice three weeks and a half weeks graceful arc jump is my favorite, so I whichever is the middle to become the also with a little close, I really like.
cocoa
should say, people call me the most cocoa, and I wandered in Sohu's crazy, when friends saw me said: Cocoa, hug. which forum to play, just know when we call point of ice, after all familiar with the changed to the cocoa.
Even now, I leave and come back, many people no longer know, but old friends still call me cocoa , new friends though, but do not know how to be, and also followed called chocolate. Every time I go to M, is a cup of hot cocoa cup of Coke plus a plate burning, such a life, more so, deep into the drip, haunting the bar.
cocoa, derived from the I that why it is so contradictory and persistence; Unfortunately, I was Virgo, so I'm always so sad and smile. cocoa: Unfortunately, the lovely, cola, poor, possible, however, satisfying, pretty child ...... I quite like to be spit out his mouth, , the basic is called the three weeks. It was also asked, say why not two weeks, I say two weeks, the difficulty is not enough; also ask, why is not around, I say around and too difficult. three weeks more than 1080 degrees rotation, or 21 days of the time, too, is a complete degree: not too difficult nor too simple, not too much nor too little, so that the golden mean, what I like and appreciate.
than me, to their word narration mm under blue sky on the poor and their lives. I really, quite like it, who give themselves the name of * people who basically do not see my name or do not understand : P.
** people call me now, should be the extinction of the bar, suddenly miss some.
Yu Xiu
only a small one so call me. a lot of people hear the so called small-yu I, the wanton bombing like rotten Guestbook mm cocoa, Xiu Xiu is your real name? uh, I think, I could not take the name of that flavor Qiong Yao,: P.
that time, small Yu-Xiao Man that use the ID, Xiao Man has asked me to Xiu Xiu, because I know when Xiao Man, the nickname is the , and determine their own no longer called the So, at the time I have the suffix has its deep meaning: Long Island iced tea is my favorite wine, blue sky is my favorite person, lease wide poetry I like, and called the show lock, because I described himself as a rusty lock . I said I was just wandering zombie general Sohu, no soul, mind locked out a rusty lock. show the meaning of the lock is rusty lock, and the small yu, Xiu Xiu from me.
I quite Xiu Xiu's like she told me, because only she would call me.

little bit of me, only I decided to Ronnie and the first drip-San Merry transition Forum. The first time I hear it time, really think they called the dog, Oh, then get used to it, because it told me, after all, not many,: P.
Yuanyuan
end of the whole community, only one person so and so Uncle call me, which means it does not explain,: P.
Wednesday **
you do not think that this is my nickname upside down so easy, but because someone can not remember my name completely He just remembered Wednesday mm, there is **, so I became a difficult to understand a word, so he'll just referred to me as the beautiful.
small plush
this call is only this week, and is unique .7 7777 Columbia, this is a sweet little short, so I became a little hairy.
uh, of course, Mimi said, this is like a puppy ... the puppy dog named it, who told me like a dog?: P.
ideas
me ideas, only a small one basket.
sister
only my brother called me Oh, like when I told him just say sister, One day I forgot to change the nickname in the tea room would be seen in the group I called the Little Seven, the tea and the guy who (sorry, very bad recent memory) have begun to call me a seven.
I really like Xiao Qi, time, nicknamed ;, because North Pole, I was a lost fish in the Arctic.
I am not a fish, I am a pig,: P.
Binger: only a dream, and the water, children would call me
Goddess: only casually called.
uh, that, weak weak that the other title I do not think of it, who wants to remember who told me, I bad memory,: P.

No comments:

Post a Comment