Wednesday, January 5, 2011

For he is the right

 I recommend friends to buy the Tsingtao Brewery, China Vanke, they do not sell now, and I started selling last week, for China Unicom and the Queen, and they wanted to laugh at me and said, you see, you sell another one 20% of the long fast, you change it Unicom also tummy, no loud noise to the Queen.
know I can only laugh, what can I say, we see a car ad, saying that people like the past called the > This is, indeed very good, I like, I still believe is suitable for their own right, the art market is a pity, not so perfect, there is a saying not to say what, come back to a clever than you look at my account the livelihood of small banks, bought 13.5 risen to 14 from my much faster, much faster then fall 12, the results come back up until 13.64 today, back to the starting point, you say that I now recommend him Who will buy again, O Like I always say, when China Unicom they do not believe me, you can limit their day to regret not having bought the little brother not to chase 6.6 What can be after that, a few days to say good Unicom sold. . that I have taken great pains to say that China Unicom who believe?
I like my colleagues recommended Vanke, beer, Zhang Yu, who is optimistic about Afghanistan when the axle, not a suspicion, I was a little amateur very amateur retail, I do not have perfect, so perfect if I get rich I would have you say?
every day asking me what to buy shares is a good, short-term buy shares rose to an energetic, Oh, how I said Ah, I recommend interesting to let you catch up the shares it is your lucky does not mean I will immediately recommend a rose one, I'm not that bad.
now I'm still only one word: China Unicom. Maybe He did not exciting, but it suits me, safe, sure win, this is my evaluation. Do not wait until they pull up, they catch you, then call back, you again said he was rubbish, and then flesh ...
Of course, I was convinced not to put eggs in one basket, but I can not believe a lot of eggs into one basket, I had a few days ago, when most 12 stocks, although all good, but I do not A multi-energy management, so the portfolio should stop, according to their own experience and time management, office workers and students a good variety of words or less.
I would not have only one China Unicom, and I need investment portfolio. < br> Yesterday, operating as Sinopec to sell jiacang Unicom, Yili lighten up 1 / 4 to buy Shanghai Automotive, UFIDA, China Merchants Bank to continue to hold fixed, and today there is no full warehouse operation.
small accounts, or funds through dry , Bank of China, ICBC, Minsheng Bank, Erie, China Unicom, there is no full warehouse operation.
Tomorrow Plan, adjusted according to the situation stake, still optimistic about China's Sinopec, Minsheng Bank, China Yangtze Power and some defensive quality enterprises, the machine configuration.
very busy these days, and yesterday friends Vanke, Qingdao beer dinner drink made a lot of money go into the blogging, went to school today, erhu, and did not want to write, and friends always say, although this days of bad luck, but I still feel is right for their own, I do not regret it, I want a stable long-term gains, not a fortune overnight. I do not want to face before his back, I have to face the future and create the future!
fuel Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment