Monday, January 3, 2011

Summary 2006, Outlook 2007

 Finally turn the last page of the calendar, 2006 was my frustrations, I'm sorry things, a memorable year for life ....... only memorable because of difficult, because the value of a memorable memorial only, because the value before full their own, so thanks to all. I am filled with gratitude all around, I have a grateful heart, for I have friends, I have to thank their loved ones, thanks I have to opponent for the hardships I have encountered .. ... thanks to my life in 2006 the magnificent colors to add life, perhaps in the biggest gain this year is to know the self, to find coordinates of his life, to understand their own pursuit of life, understand life was and loss. complete their work and life principles. feel their responsibility and feel life difficult, life is not easy, look at his love. This year I harvested too much, perhaps too many, many lost . No where is the loss of something to do.
2007   brand new year, I will be the new harvest, a new success, it should be my harvest year. I look forward to success, and I will be successful . The initial plan:
1. to end his single life
2. work hard earnings target 10 million titles to mention two levels
3. In view of the stock market in 2006, well, stocks of knowledge to learn for the future involved in the market to make early preparations.
4. Learning foreign knowledge, engaged in foreign trade for the future, to pave the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment