Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Funny animals

Golden Week is coming, relax tired body and mind , do not forget to spend time around it - I wish you double happy!

Brethren, I do not insist on it, Who do you fatter than me !

mother ass on the long molars stick ~ ~

candid , despise you!

even I could not stand it!

the cat , hiding a little bigger ~ ~

packaging is not convenient , I will endure it ~ ~

to eat or not eat , this is a problem.

Who says only humans use tools Oh!

your hair a good fragrance, what brand of shampoo ?

I see you dare run!

big wind it!

we are all over with shells , and more close to there!

even get the flowers have wilted , etc. ~ ~

Yan Fu in the history of the most cat ~ ~

not a person , not into a door

whatever the outcome, considered a team it!

I'm really happy and then tickled the expensive !

what to eat does not matter, even on the dining environment requires powder high ~

This little guy is a real experience Mozhe it!

see you, too good in the end ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment