Sunday, May 22, 2011

When life lacks passion

With the advent of winter, the animals gradually began to hibernate , and my life seems to have slowed down , life seems to have no object in the beginning .
Pentium -year-old me, forget the youth, carries the dream and forget the youth when the pursuit of happiness , forget the middle-aged career when Desire. Now, I'm clueless and I do not know that as a loss. Do not know when to start , I have lost self. Can not blame a friend infidelity, can not complain about is the life force , can not complain about the unfairness of society . Is her own , is that their efforts never get returns to give up. So, he started doubt yourself, doubt yourself have said , then wondered have done , but suspect that once passed through life.
for their own choices once proud , have no regrets for his pay and had the goal for their tireless efforts. I do not know the merciless years , or twist of fate , I have not inadvertently lost self. I have flickering sky , gradually lost color , and my life and there is no passion .

No comments:

Post a Comment