Monday, May 30, 2011

Simple

I can only be explained by cultural differences ! What degree of D are too realistic , you will never meet their pay and reward systems will be equivalent , only less than the number system . Home fruit degrees and we always greater than the number system . Many friends told me: I easy to use your own set of theories dealing with people used to impose other soldiers, may have their own set of man-land , every man for himself all day to destroy the theory. Department of the degree I do your home out to the outside, life is too good for my simple, otherwise the system will always suffer the consequences themselves. After listening , I am very touched , but I can only very reluctantly , Department of laugh it off . I will change my own theory of dealing with people , because I have been accustomed to , rest assured that pull, I will free my strong others. I also understand the sentence: a hundred people , all kinds , each has its own set of personal opinion of the theory. Hope that it will use the equal degree of D to turn me on , or I was content to play Qizhe

No comments:

Post a Comment