Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jokes Gallery

1, the weekend home, cravings after dinner, plan an excuse to go for a walk. Changing his shoes at the door when Dad asked me why go? I said:

2, one from the mother came out to his wife there, and saw his wife, the customary cry of:
3, work in the morning and found that bike no gas, so he wanted to call her mother pushed to the outside encouragement. Finally, I said:
4, once I drove, the female colleague sitting next to me suddenly asked:
5, a convenience in the toilet, out of paper. To his wife said:
6, a girl romance, I advised her: What meal do not eat a thing ah!
8, colleagues and others dispute, anxious mouth to the sentence:

9, the computer class, a student's machine, then shouted;
10, while eating while watching the post, while listening to my wife read the classic, laughable her, so she said to me:
11, once asked a number of degrees of myopia in people's eyes, he was going to say 400 degrees, the result became a 400-watt export, stomach killing me!

12, one Education Bureau visited calisthenics, after the announcement of the physical education teacher should be
13, a physical education students on the practical lessons, many teachers and lectures, he was too nervous, and finally to dissolve the team, the moment my mind blank, hard hold back the sentence:
14, a group of students to the outskirts of students house to play. We bought some watermelon on the kitchen. Asked a classmate get cut, long time no see come back, is puzzled, he cut his hand holding a melon come, panic and said: I have to cut the pumpkin. Everyone laughing, but after two seconds were all the more Xiaofan, originally holding a gourd in his hand!

15, a high school teacher surnamed Jiang, exactly like the Law Ka Ying (Journey to the West Monkey's speech), I ask him a question, blurted out:
16, with a colleague, one day I was driving on the road flat tire, and asked where there is inflation, and colleagues said:
17, first went to McDonald's to buy a barrel of sweet, and finally turn, and I can not wait to say: br>
18, I came across a favorite long-out girl from the bath, like cotton, hold for a long time Biechu:
19, there are times to eat, and the bill when the boss said:
20, a teacher overnight mahjong, see the blackboard did not rub, was furious:
21, once I see my sister in the paint Uncle Tai Po, suddenly cried out:
22, just bought a house, the excitement to a buddy call: 'I buy you, but on a gross room (forgot to say Where do you live ah?
23, leaving the teacher do the work, will not do to copy someone else's, and then hand in papers to the office and saw the teacher said:

No comments:

Post a Comment