Thursday, October 28, 2010

A night of destiny

 And the vampire's first contest.

boundless magic in the full up, although the night shade.

but elegant piano and soft ear whisper, has inadvertently produced is not aware of the magic.

ONE

sworn shrouded in darkness over the city, tonight, no moon, no stars. The streets deserted, desolate, and occasionally the wind will roll up the leaves on the ground, issued a

kudzu tree standing in the mirror City College of the school gate, shed a strange dark shadow ... ...

boom -! Thunk -! Thunk -!

old tower bell rang eight times dull, deep in the woods a few startled crows. City College

mirror before the staff quarters,UGG bailey button, guard room, lit only dim lighting, the whole dormitory living for a long time but no one in a dark quiet decadence among the camel stands with ghosts.

the walls of the campus in the Connaught came gently following the footsteps of cowardice.

Pata, Pata, Pata, Pata, Pata ... ...

ooo, ooo!

Do not be afraid!

Gelei Ya, do not be scared your footsteps!

right! ... ... The courage to drum! I, I am Sailor Moon, swept all the monster Cthulhu!

I tremble in fear at the staff quarters to the wall close to the root, while difficult plodding pace, keep in mind while singing songs directed and courage filled!

ooo, ooo ooo, ooo, the Virgin Mary,bailey UGG boots, why do not I have to come here? ! For a photo and a life away about the book I would have lost even the little life to it? But here, the whole universe out of the dormitory staff were terrorist ah!

all the ghost stories, ghost films are inseparable from this place! What autopsy ah, toilet inside the headless ghost, ah, ah red steamed bread, etc., and so green!

gloomy chilly hell! And I actually alone to nocturnal? !

Ming ---

cool Guajin while cynical of my neck. OMG, I have not fainted scared in here,Discount UGG boots, I was asked to withdraw it!

sudden high fever of 42 degrees Celsius say I'm confined to bed! Thousand Nights smoked so kind and considerate prince charming and gentle I should appreciate it, uh, you know,UGGs, right? I would like to say against the ... ...

, you see, Keke cough! Well! I'm touched! you must take to recuperate, to Japan, longer, and I do not mind it! you have to keep recuperate Oh! He is the kind of understanding of the guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment