Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A plain woman Susan

 Called Lili. If one day you dream of her, I remember saying to her: to know you, nice!

- Inscription

about life ---

poetry of life.

by curtain quiet wake as if the most primitive state of life: a curtain apart, I see a hill, to see that water is water; lengthy dreams, I see the mountains, not the mountains, watching the water is not water; mundane going through, I see the mountains or the mountains, watching the water, or water.

first initial,cheap UGG boots, simple is naive; and then that is insolent, is Jieao; the ultimate end, is the clarity is very calm.

I like the green, the color of that life's most simple; I love cycling, that life's most wanton state.

I am a

me laugh, they face such as the spring flowers; I cried, it was no one; my pen writing, a person will be fascinated by the carnival; me their friends, they indulge in a group of people alone.

my favorite, roaring past the wind, free-spirited life. I like sword of the World, Once a Thief. I search for the ideal of responsibility. I want, warm, calm.

I do not believe that fate, the dust has settled. I never fear, rough, wind and rain. I never doubt the mud not already, you must step line traces.

about youth ---

Liuguangfeiwu.

young sun does not set my youth, not play, but warm; my youth, not gorgeous, but aesthetic.

my youth, as synonymous with the struggle; my youth, with flying as a theme song.

my youth, had not always be color, has been flowing light; my youth, did not diffuse the step, has been in the clouds.

my youth, was the moon chasing the wind, is the horse to catch the sun; my youth, is the Van Gogh oil painting, is Beethoven's Symphony.

my youth, I call the shots; who the youth, have I mad?

my youth, doomed, through it, without regret.

when youth is not a time of life, but a state of mind, my youth, the sun never sets in the singing.

pears on the family ---

vortex smile. five hundred times Review

Buddha said: missed the people, past life five hundred times Looking back, in exchange for a life pass; tropical climate, past life five hundred times Looking back, only in exchange for life's glance.

it is the father of five hundred times Looking back, phase, as a glance,

it is the mother of five hundred times Looking back, phase, as a glance, Romantic

that is five hundred times Looking back, phase, as a glance,

five hundred times it was little brother, Review, phase, as a glance,

met, and by chance to meet, heart will cherish, we are a family, loving each other's family.

about friendship ---

Canruo stars. Lomond drunk

silver lotus lake is your eyes, dream of sky and stars, the mood is a legend, not ancient waiting for change.

youth is a leaf of the door, a group of dear childhood, the spring is a journey, with gloomy.

Canruo stars, your eyes Smart; Canruo stars, your poetic heart; Canruo stars, is sprinkled on the heart of the laughter behind Ming; Canruo stars, is that we stay in the memory the ones in the deep-seated.

Lomond done together in the dream, with the promise of silver lotus off next May. Silver Lotus is lying, drunk the heart. Sleep is the silver lotus, laughter is the heart.

elusive about love ---

Iraqis. Oblivion Ome War

remember young, you love talk me laugh. One day, sitting side by side under a peach tree, the wind is called the birds in the trees, we do not know how to sleep, dreams Whispering Colour. March

hand brushed Liu, stop and sigh over the flowers in September.

your hand, Xu and son had long marriage vows.

wide lease of life and death, Xu had never betray the promise.

laugh Yan Yan was made, then promises.

However, many young love, the fireworks, as beautiful and short.

good but not eternal, we can not be said to be false; short but no lack of romance, we can not say is true.

we can say: This is our own,UGGs, the young,UGG shoes, along with the unique, unforgettable journey ---

as a look or a movement, we are tempted; because you care , we have a poetic sorrow or joy;

because together away from the more deeply we are thinking of; for growth,Bailey UGG boots, we are apart.

day and night, we said: Jun thousand drunk laugh to accompany field, do not appeal from the injury.

We thought that the most faint feelings of those who read it only if we understand their details, will remain in our memories, life after life.

many years later, when our efforts memories over and over again, but ultimately can not remember his look, his smile behind a group of fuzzy Lan in Japan. We had to have with a nostalgic heart, admitted: Iraqis Moon Water, Spring and Autumn Period Ome War. 

No comments:

Post a Comment