Sunday, October 17, 2010

recorded in the bedroom of 21-year-old

 Recorded in the bedroom of 21-year-old

dark now, I am the only person sitting in front of the computer together with my friends birthday the beginning. Have just met the students soon sent me a box of cookies and candy Astro Boy. Just as a snack. Today had a very decadent, indulgent to their own, I can not complain! After following the Wang Luo Dan is a tireless actress! Feel they have their own pursuit, and walk each step is less clear, wonderful! I often feel useless, life had always so passive, but bile. Is the growth environment, why? But I've been using this excuse over the. 21 years old, admitted to feeling Nankai Middle School in addition to this, other've had a confused, dim! Now it seems to have become admitted to Nankai worth mention. One thing I feel it has developed to the point where terrible - I kind of momentum is gone, and I do not even feel it there at the scene! Force yourself to keep thinking about the future has become a terrible thing, because now I can feel the strong current flow. Junior, and the first semester is almost over, the promises from the beginning led to the now wavering in the middle is a mixture of small fragments of a boring vulgar, but really composed of small fragments of my college life, my University life, or so feeble! I need to change, because I can feel the inner desire, desire different! I despise people who indulge in the network, but I have also caught them, no soul, no life, only spam like entertainment, interesting trail. Entertainment, I always say that they need entertainment, because I will enjoy life, but I prefer the three days of fighting when the! Every moment has its own goals and strive for it. 21 years old, I do not want to do anything commitments, as previously done, the computer to no avail. I just want to get back three days that I am not sensible, that I do not know the network, that was a joke fool the students, that because of low self-esteem and hard work of me, that lives in a laugh at the sound of my classmates, the timid me, because I need that good of their own, that I admire had their own. 21 years old, still very happy today, big fish, honest children, seven, there is little brother to give me the power of Cheng Peng, a small blessing that will come about tomorrow, I hope they are happy, I hope you will like every step is as exciting as Dawa Dolma, we will sing the anthem of tomorrow belongs to our hymn of! !

birthday little note ~ ~ ~ ~

2007.11

6 January saw three days of fighting

enthusiasm. Escape a two-day course, now quite empty, but I know not much better class. Was fascinated by the girl struggle - Mile, a beautiful rich girl, I feel like watching Butterfly Lovers, I felt all the fighting is not the real meaning of the good things in television so I have to cry of despair. I want to fight, but why? Why? This problem is very boring, but can not help but think about it, I am still, can not find an answer to. People say reading is good, can deepen the thinking, I went to see I see something, let me mature things, the aunt said that I changed a lot growing up, was flattered. Seen a lot of good stories, was fascinated not belong to me, very painful. Watched Butterfly Lovers, want to go this way, the ultimate courage, crying several games, Zheng Peng must have thought I was falling out of love. I think it is hopeless and we have to cry. Time better. We walked all the way along the steps of a Mile, has almost collapsed. Looked mad struggle, the next video, for what? Possessive! All that does not belong to me, but I want to have her. By wealthy beauty chase, and hope that she told me reluctantly. But I was desperate to run it at night only a few laps vent. Now want to go to work, school nothing nostalgia thing. But I do not have the courage, I am humbled, I feel nothing. I am doing now in the end, three days of the nerds did not, and I can not control their desires, I was in control by the desire, like the beasts! I need to think, think about the things of life, and I want to live on that point. When the situation gets out of control, you have to brake. I need to stop and think about it. I need to see more books, I want to know what some of my pain, I want to pursue, I want to fight, why fight! Why struggle! Why struggle! ! ! ! I do not know, I do not know! I want to keep a cool head, always thinking. Wang Lin I, and I very, very strong I! ! Sorrow come to an end, and I want to start new, I'll come again ~ ~ 16:39 | Add a comment | Send a message | View trackbacks (0) | write to the log | Life

2007.11 3 May

Work & Life

feel very empty recently, electrical engineering, manufacturing technologies are ignored, the pace of the teacher to go along with German, English with little success, skill is what, in fact, find her savage difficult. For all these reasons, life was very laid-back, coupled with the strong with the roommate, suddenly feeling very relaxy. The feeling is very very phenomenon, we have been searching, without success. Tomorrow going to play - Chuanzu (FA Cup), Nankai Alumni (Song Chengyi) to Jiading, strong behavior she paid a very narcissistic feel it - it appears a little girl obsessed with me, no, two (she sports department of the students and seeing my video!). While the feel-good time every time will eventually find that the results are poor. Cheng feels good (mechanical group, from the beauty of Shenzhen) is very good, if you can find such a beautiful girlfriend, then of course the United States spent in class, he told me the first thing I've ever: Let me, please? Was a delicate look and feel like I Among the lure, of course, it is absolutely possible, everyone likes to let more people to like you, so why not put a time like it attractive . however, this concept holds the root compared to people, I prefer a class of gossip girl, natural, sincere, so beautiful, very self-world, very happy and sometimes very high for free. i love gossip girl! Although the recent sense of the degree of concern relative increase than in the past, but the psychological is not very practical, after all, also a relatively attractive appearance only, to become cattle that failed ~ ~ ~ looking for phone number deleted by small cute , feel slightly lost, but no big deal! now most want to find the right have learned, of course, I have been looking for and need to constantly failed ~ ~ No way, that is so difficult to grow it. No matter how kind the future, confident, show off, what's the big deal! Wonderful life, you need to! Careful observation is seemingly next to cattle, what a good cow, Gates also in my eyes just a box only. My children, you have confidence in Afghanistan, as someone who I really hope to see you look airs. Filling it all! Life, feeling, enjoy, be despised when the contempt is, low self-esteem, confidence, and I is me, your head Ah, child! ! ! 0:10 | Add a comment | Send a message | Permalink | View trackbacks (0) | write to the log

2007.10 21

bored little imagination!

recently out of a new online game called I'm curious, where did all the human imagination go! With the first If everyone can be like little cute as a weird take any time to give the name like it! Online games not appealing to me, but boring life made me feel not a little high. Experience of another world is full of temptation, even if only in the game, I think it feels like to do should be a very real dream. Applied for an account, called etpluto. people are bored of the usual opening, but that it is referred to the secret I was very fascinated - buried in a corner a few hundred thousand dollars? Or a gorgeous cars (commonly the point)? Or a beautiful angel (cool points)? And then, or it may be an attractive player in the game nothing more (bad point of it!). I chose a ranger, I felt a lot like his slovenly, and yet feel that neither fighter nor the role of magic can not become what type of climate (really like ah ~). Regardless of its! Comfortable playing on the line! The game started, the whole game interface is still very good, the yellow brick cottage, and outside the long fence, fence outside the bluestone path, a small road few nests of green grass, the soft sunlight all looked very romantic, came like a small village in northern Europe .... what seems to feel good! Things are always very interesting, came slowly across the trail of a witch, and the opportunity ing, goblins, I have to pull! Series seems quite high horse, because she's already quite a realm Meili Zhi. How should I say, I feel now is what people are really only a few days the game has ... Anyway chance! Well, what pull pull, now the people pulled a little bit too pretty to fly a day, or perhaps too kind to her but still she felt what role! But have nothing to blame her, because I found myself wearing a straw underwear (rather ranger style)! Disappointing! Call it a day, when they could find the ultimate little secret which the so-called ah ~ ~ 1:13 | Add a comment | Send a message | Permalink | View trackbacks (0) | write to the log on

2007.8 27

youthful passion

day I met a pretty little princess, She was helping the mother to concentrate on the work, from time to time will be slightly smiled, looked at her kind of feeling is very matte finish, this time is relatively insignificant, but she feels like a princess. The passion of youth, very impulse to get to know her. Soon, for the preparation of a set of detailed plans. Detailed step Zou do not want to elaborate on this. In short hope this will be a romantic in his life. Today, their hard late at night from the , I put a new look threw her door, hoping she might inadvertently it, but it is regrettable that her family found it, maybe her family would think I was a fool or something, but have nothing, and she even links way do not know, good girl, ah, we missed the life so, ah, a life, goodbye, girl do not know even the name! ! 21:12 | Add a comment | Send a message | Permalink | View trackbacks (0) | write to the log | soul

2007.7 19

looked ugly

Suddenly feel particularly vulgar and ugly. There is something haunting Is one big city to complete exhaustive. Inferiority for no reason, vanity, a little opportunity to find a sense of superiority is in fact self-deception, for the rich, have good people than their own hostility, jealousy, and said it did not want to always feel their own, but they are like this, my heart very narrow, the total number of books read feel,Bailey UGG boots, know a lot of truth in the end to have contracted the Saw many ugly acts of mind, just did not admit that their own behavior. Walk, will learn who has been a very elegant decoration may look like, but vulgar to the inner end of valley. Comfortable with yourself, boy. The real mind is fascinating stuff. Starting today, no longer ugly, we must Ah! ! ! 14:23 | Add a comment | Send a message | Permalink | View trackbacks (0) | write to the log

alone

exam is over, began a long and boring practice. Zhang Dongming has gone to Zhejiang to practice, though did not see him go, but my mind always emerges out of his back constantly leaving me. It reminds me of junior high school teacher in my notebook the words: If your goal is to the horizon, then the world will continue moving forward to see you back. The weather is very hot, cicadas cried hard on the outside, himself a canon in the bedroom listening to music, lonely written diary. I took a holiday, is not excited, no one cares if I leave, I felt empty this piece of heaven and earth, and suddenly felt like celebrities. 20 years old, were about the age of hormones. Like to find a friend to hear the voice of the opposite sex, of course, also considered a Akei, but,,,, after all his vulgar generation and would like to find a beautiful beautiful girls. Of course there are, but not for me. Longer, and after that a lovely little girl. She did not artificial, the people looked very natural. Each time the study rooms are very pleased to see her, always feel very weak way, not help produce a feeling of pity. So regardless of days and then heat, or go to the little place north building self-study. However, the world felt her own, but it is wishful thinking, pitiful love with. The only reason for a holiday desire is that we can go back to see the gang's younger brother who was dead set on, and look forward to my mother every day. They are seriously concerned that very few of my people. Such a big one in Shanghai, I love the end result does not appear to Afghanistan. Game of life, this is my only way to achieve happiness, seriously this game, I will set up their own world, refueling, lonely warrior! ! 14:08 | Add a comment | Send a message | Permalink | View trackbacks (0) | write to the log |

6 月 25 日

champion has been a very confused

, has been thinking about how to have this life, there is no special interest, no expertise, their self-esteem and that powerful could be so much the strength of their own do not match. Know that if we do not start, also the way in this life. Champion, first, a long time did not dare to think all these. Read the review before the Olympics, was moved to die, should be feeling shock, in that sentence, Arrogant man from Shanghai Liu Xiang, the champion! I will come and stop loss, determine the direction to keep going and this is my Hit the road, champion Wang Lin! ! ! 10:31 | Add a comment | Send a message | Permalink | View trackbacks (0) | write to the log | San

interest

brothers now, and my sister should have the In the sped his pen, the mother may wash the bowl to sleep. Go, I miss clubbing together with the brother time ha. J is the group began to feel that they are annoying little brat, with lively accustomed to bear out. Read it well, little children, come back next time with my brother crazy. To leave, her mother tone of voice, there has been change. Mother getting shorter, legs bent. See her walk, like a kid, turned his head looked at our old favorite, such as fear We're lost, I see both happy and in pain. Mother days card can play all right, Dad would play cards all right, old mother, only to find someone to talk. Child often shouted angry mother shouted days, the grown up, old mother. Look carefully for my mother cooked the food, I eat a lot of hard, because her mother would be happy lot. Remember the first time to go, her mother got up early in the morning talking to the flower garden to go, afraid to see me go cry, not luck. The results, turn for a long time back, I knew she was reluctant to see her anxiously asked me to look around the car was very acid which. Her mother, to see perfectly healthy, ah, so I'll buy a camera, be sure to give you a lot of photos according to many video. Ah good waiting for a few months later I came back, take care ah, po children. 10:31 | Add a comment | Send a message | View trackbacks (0) | write to the log

6 月 25 日

start of somenthing new

to the exam, has been a very degenerate. This is a student said to me. In the fall this time, watching the students busy, I suddenly felt a bit ridiculous. It reminds me of the Test for me important? What is the important thing to me? Is these two issues, but the answer is another. Exam is not important to me important to go and understand that some still do not know what to do. Yesterday saw From childhood grew up to be praised, was admitted to the best schools, and came to Shanghai, the city was looking forward to, but I mind being corrosion. Always wanted to find a girlfriend to talk to the deposition of very thick of things. But found that it takes a lot of money to support. What is and is not the same vision. Log brother looked like before himself. It used to feel different, in fact, walked the same path we all have the same thoughts. A change seems to be required. A relatively peaceful heart, I wish to now, new beginning, new life, their own world. Need to continue to dream, so as to prevent corrosion, will look forward to --- start of something new!!! 10:29 | Add a comment | Send a message | View trackbacks (0) | write to the log | Life

May 29

small cute

so big, I feel this particular humiliation. Small cute so she called me, feeling very understanding, because before I call her. Feel she is very cute, very like her. It also has a name ---- A stars, screen name, likes to call her like this, pretty close. Silently watching her for a long time, feeling very humble, like thieves, like secretly watching, but feeling particularly happy, because you can watch this. To go, finally the courage to take the initiative to send text messages to get to know her, may be already accustomed to being harassed, right boys, she treated me very natural reaction, of course, very humorous. Like to chat with her day, A star, speaks humor, talk to her as if to say their true language, the language of the two of us, I feel wonderful. She did not want to accept my appointment, saying that fear of her boyfriend angry, really makes me terribly sad. But more that this girl is good, there was a time not to contact her, so good girl why her dilemma yet. Suddenly received a text message that day, a small lovely. I am very excited. Every time she took the initiative to contact me feel filled with hope. Text messages sent in this way very often, and every day to think very often. Between each other from the conversation feeling felt happiness. Sent her a letter, also presented a poem old fashioned In this way, I continue to weave their own dreams. School or leisure time his mind did not always emerge out of each other, the scene of the conversation happened, perhaps it feels great, always felt that the following sentence, how would she say, then there giggling, and then go on like this, then I think I would really like her. In addition to, and I always feel like talking, no other people, and it felt great. Small cute, this sort of disgusting term used in our language is more natural than this. Leave immediately, before hastily looking for a boyfriend saw her, the silly woman, always put! Every case. They must not be a man holding his nose, do not be too active in the area looking for him, waiting for him to come to you via a text message not to return too quickly, what things do not promise too fast, to pretend hesitated , so as to become active some. Wanted to personally say these to you, ah, women. Did not think the way we would end like this, but if I were you, should also do it, now more depressed Ah, so the idea of the classic punch line would have to say to you, in short, it is so, little cute , miss you feel pity, have a good time ah. -------- ET parameter on 20:20 | Add a comment | Send a message | Permalink | View trackbacks (0) | write to the log

4 月 23 日

Spring

not been here a long time, but always hesitated to lost time. Outing the day before yesterday. Before going suddenly received a text message a small lovely Why is so fond of it, nothing in common, no memories, or even did not say nothing. Appearance it may be cute, metalworking, the secretly love to see her, the first impression is not how I like girls. May be silent attention before that time so that its unilateral become so persistent. Chat with her over several days, opened his childish joke among some of his best buddies, but she was in front of the lines one by one those lovely anti-open back, was beginning to think she was so cute. But now go to the Board, the bad results, but have a good home, suddenly find themselves not worthy of her love, the illnesses it again inferiority, but want to give up less, about her several times, both been rejected, I feel happy to Lost, the poor lady really not the same as with the ordinary, that she was noble. Yeah, but do not want to throw in the towel, that perseverance is a very valuable quality, the family does not determine a person's social status, the spirit is everything. So secretly obsessed with her, but an instant, I moved out, probably so over it.

mtt, another girl, I feel pretty good, since joining their class, began to pay attention to her since she came to see my game, and also heard that love me and I was very happy. This Spring, he sat in front of me, the way a man looked at her sitting quietly it should be very lonely, but never daring to accompany her to talk to. Honestly, O heart, when she approached a little nervous, perhaps because I heard she likes me because of it, to try to give her a good impression. Along the way, she did not how to speak, a good girl, but it seems a little bit eccentric. Arrive to eat, very high-end hotels, the wife would like to take the opportunity to bring together Wavelet us make our arrangements had together, of course, my heart full of tension, imagine a joke to make trouble as usual the atmosphere, but unable to speak for a long time no such feeling. Always feel like little cute, every day about her, then, I heard that like their girls sitting next to her did not want to feel. He super-bar, name not yet know how to write, sitting in a mtt on the other side, this humble guy, I like it, the meal is to take care of the girl next to him,UGGs, take their food to help her, hold rice. I try to make people look more does not matter when I think I really wish this relatively poor boy. Thoughtful look at his goofy look and feel mtt like him better. Night, the Shanghai girl came to our bedroom, she was very nervous at first sight, she looking a little more sexy now, wavelet is wearing me, though it does not recognize, but my heart is happy. So we play a little poker, but also the chorus of the song what a fool birds in the trees, but I think she was not very happy to play, although he felt a failure, but from beginning to end all fighting seemed indifferent. West Lake after the rain the next day, they are pleased with silly talk about the experience of boys and mtt, though it lost, but was pleased for the kid. Returned encountered a small and lovely, just showered,UGG boots cheap, came back, called a few times of uncertainty, it really is irrelevant answer after answer to himself for a while by then. This time to see how she is not happy, I am looking forward to the coming of a sudden message,UGG shoes, but the phone did not read what the response several times, Hangzhou buy star necklace estimated to also have their own keeping.

Spring back was very sad to have the students said that class was not found. Not on the A, he liked to chase after people who are afraid to let go to recover, because can not give her anything, very hard and refueling, but probably not so it, pretty interesting A stars, beautiful people chasing the mtt, probably Just like that, and then I will be very capable, but now you can play a sojourner, ET, do not fall you, come on to the next a little cute, mtt ~~~~~ 14:38 | Add Reviews | Send a message | Permalink | View trackbacks (0) | write to the log

No comments:

Post a Comment