Sunday, February 27, 2011

Four!

 Band four has fallen, should be unloaded from the body burden, but no glimmer of feeling relaxed, originally thought that Grade 4 is really nothing difficult, but two years or so blank I can not continue to self-confidence, are not eligible to continue in self-confidence, although I think that 4 is not more important, but for the love of my mother, I can not go, it should be no small combat it, this is my memory of the burden root it, after all I promised her that very few do, I really was on their own little demand, at least for their lack of interest in things like this, and so I will always hurt some people, hurt the most is my mother you, really guilty, the person owed the most is my mother you, I pity mothers, I simmer white hair, others bend a backbone, and I and our families this is her all, but also I and our family claimed all, at least for now, is this, I did not give her any returns, in addition to disappointment and tears. She brought me 20 years, 20 years without, as I so hated the signs, as I destroy her confidence in me, I really should not, but how it, in addition to regret I can do, I really tears, feeling so sad, not for themselves, for my poor mother, I love mother, I can forgive the remaining children?, I vowed I would do everything I promised, if not for themselves, only for my mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment