Thursday, March 31, 2011

For you, who would you kill

 Friends took me to a newspaper for an experiment , I agreed.

Question one: If you know a woman pregnant, she has had eight children, and including 3 deaf , two blind , one mentally retarded , and this woman and I had syphilis, I ask, Would you recommend her abortion?

I just want to answer , a friend stopped me and asked my second question .

Second problem: the election of a leader now , and you are critical of the vote , the following three candidates about some of the facts :

Candidate A: with some of the politicians are dishonest dealings , and will astrological divination . He was having an affair , a Lao Yanqiang day, drink 8 to 10 cups of martini.

Candidate B: He had been fired had 2 record only up to sleep until noon , when the University of opium , and every evening will drink a large quart of whiskey.

Candidate C: He is an honors war hero , a vegetarian, does not smoke and only occasionally drink a little beer. Never having an affair .

will you choose who these candidates ?

I write answers on paper and then a friend told me :
Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt
candidate B is Winston Churchill, Adolf Hitler candidate C is a sub .

I heard the answer
mouth fell open . Friend asked me that you are not for people to choose Hitler ? Which would you recommend that women go to abortion?

I said: do not consider this issue , we have many years of education by the prenatal and postnatal care , gave birth to so many bad dates twisted melon , and on the other in the chaos of the . I advised her to an abortion.

friend told me: you kill Beethoven, Beethoven's mother she is .

my mouth fell open again . Friend said: surprised , right? You would have thought that a good answer , only to kill the Beethoven, to create a Hitler ?

final conclusion is : so do not use the established values ​​of things to think about ! Click to share , be transferred to your friends to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment