Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Moderator chicken game coming out, the journey involved in common hacking exposed

 I was the original moderator Cracker, I would like to clarify a few things.
1: Some people say that few of us engage in what owner would own forum, so the attacks, slander, destroy the and the like, this argument is nonsense.
First of all, I have not received any invitation to engage in any forum, it will not accept any invitation to engage in any forum. According to his description of the ball, the ball not in China, and his personal behavior and I believe he would not accept such an invitation to his income, it is not necessary and the groom in cahoots.
2: Last night I made a post here, which explains some things, but today was deleted.
I find it very strange that the official did not know as Baidu? or network by some as Baidu? not again be the same as the administrator of the game of chicken to an 21, left the game of chicken because the chicken game to see the nature and essence of the journey.
cause: April 20 weeks 5 nights, ztztzt.com domain name was again attacked by hackers, Trojans turned the page name is then mental illness already know the domain name to be attacked, hung horse. In fact, the next update of the little secret, the pop-up window to point to the stolen ztztzt.com, resulting in a large number of users are hacking.
my opinion: in fact, As the moderator of this forum, not surprising that a normal player, already on the forum linked to horse again and again cast doubt, I have in March, April and a chat with the ball, I said that mental illness might be, and games the administrator of tea, been linked to horse. I do not rule out the situation, but after being attacked, and why the next day later the secretary of the pop-up window to point to the stolen site? that users infected horse stolen? I'm puzzled.
In fact this little trick he is his biggest flaw, but also exposed the nature of his greed. (This can also explain his place in the April 20 shortly after the end of this Trojan horse, why he would sell the site because he has a reflection of the forum users feel against him. I heard the new buyer's tea is the game IP Moderators on his ball when in doubt, so he lifted the ball position moderator. moderators ID is deleted the reason why, of course, he may not know that this deletion of the ball's ID, will it caused so much trouble.
other words: now the game of chicken that mental illness, instead of the previous mental illness, even before the mental illness, is a pure and groom.)
after the clear understanding of the nature of mental illness So I April 21 (week 6), the number of my forum moderators to set up a dozen Cracker random password, and permanently gave up the moderator's position.
4: Some people say that we is the spoils of Neihong. I want to say is that few of us have a real player moderator, the group's management has never been in any of the material and monetary rewards, but also not involved in any hacking crimes. I made moderators of the intention is to protect the interests of the player.
5: I am on the 30th to the baby forum, only to see the beauty of the king post 30 evening into the game, looking for the ball to ask the situation before entering the game, the ball close the first time I have to tell me the forum, and I know the game of chicken in the present circumstances, with all the bizarre situation before, and further confirmed my thoughts, I feel it is my duty to I see and hear to tell you.
yesterday afternoon, that is, the post quote from the king beauty seventy-eight hours, a small baby had been attacked, little baby can not access the forum has been such attacks before the attack as the game Like the way the chicken forum is DDOS attack (not confirmed, but I would like to be wrong.)
6: Please copy this post in a timely manner, keep it to the users need to see, you can also issue other forums.
7: I do not want to say something. As someone said I was not really Cracker, my IP address is in Jiangmen, Guangdong, and this is my IP address, I believe many people know me, including mental illness are ( Of course, they must say that I am not really a), moderators who know. As believe it or not, is up to you.
8: I said these are the only hope Daohao early close hand, and hope Official journey of the early action, the official own internal hacking scum to justice. also hope that Mr. Shi Yuzhu not to those who use hacking to achieve the purpose of property looted players.

No comments:

Post a Comment