Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inventory or Happy New Year !

 The last days of the year, but also to the time of the inventory. Clearing your own harvest, to remember the memories of the collection one by one, to throw away all the troubles forgotten, relaxed, happy, without any burden to meet the new year!
vision on a number of times the house was planned for a long time to have a real belonging to my own house, but because of many reasons, the largest and most ambitious plans 08 stranded. In fact, in my mind, has appeared countless times to take my house is decorated in what kind of style, what color of the floor, what style sofa, flowing gauze mopping the floor. Whether big or small house, make sure there is plenty of sun, have a spacious balcony, ample enough to let me relax and napping in the site. Grand plan by some unexpected events disrupted. Made me unprepared, tired parry with. Hope that the coming year, to complete this wish, not to say that the economic crisis of the property market will Kuangxiang it? Left, perhaps to pick up a bargain Oh!
papers say the economic life of the basic protection of life, every day I run around with seemingly busy, but still only feed themselves, just to feed. Most people do not say that living off of life. How do I always feel that they can be just enough food and clothing! That my material life is quite poor. Spiritual life, without question, and just plain no. Now I, in addition to work, to look forward to a complete sleep! However, is still quite happy to lead a life of rice to mouth! Thanks to my family, I thank them for doing a strong logistical support.
think this is always on no future, no technical content of the work is not necessary to stick with it. But still for many reasons, can not quickly withdraw. Do not say that the economic crisis, not skipping it? Think about the job at least able to protect their lives and cost relatively good! But, difficult to control their emotions, work in the irritability of trivia to promote their own character even more irascible, always feel this continues, will crash out. But any way, or continue to adhere to it! With the current terminology is: such a good environment to say it! Oh, the character felt a little submissive. Depressed! I hope the coming year will be better.
to the work of my colleagues were in fact there are some conflicts, but I personally think that we all get along is still very pleasant. (Of course, my colleagues which does not include the seemingly colleagues, in fact, fundamentally we do not count him to the human in the stuff.) Where in this big group, although only a handful of people, but I still feel the vitality of young people and forge ahead atmosphere. Think about it, very few of our common activities, but every time a good time, thanks to our small group can be adjusted in the atmosphere of a star - Kazakhstan, which designed the most professional Jianjian changing the water. Here, too, the benefits and blessings of our dear sister, sister, in fact, I think that giving each of us can work in such a harsh environment happy tenacious growth, small knots on the road of life is not deter us. Hui sister has been strong in my eyes is a small woman of wisdom, yeah! We wish everyone in this group, Gu Minmin, line sister, Survival Song, small Luo, Zhang Lei, Jian Jian, who had already left the company .... best wishes, who fought with everyone together. Liu Xin blessing Beibei the dear woman woman! Hope that in the new year can be happy, all the way!
my bridesmaids since the day I got married, you do not eat in a hurry to leave, feeling somewhat guilty, my lovely maid of honor. Your character, and some of the ideas and my heart is so similar! The words in your space which can be felt daily mature heart. Petty's sometimes full of temperament and sharp pen. Want to tell you, in fact, marriage is two people growing old together! That accompany the people around you will not necessarily be your favorite, but it must be stable if the can give you life so that you can rely on the habitat. Your personality is best to be complementary. Marriage is actually not as you imagine it terrible to see our elders, which is not in ordinary life, the quarrel, loud and happy one day grow old. Therefore, you must be strong and move forward toward your goals, happiness waiting for you in the front! Parents watched their loved ones
articles older day by day, heart greatest desire is to hope that they can be perfectly healthy. Parents have a lifetime of hard work, now is the time should be able to spend their remaining years. Previously always thought that should make money, to their parents good material life. In fact, think about it, parents do not value our children to allow them to live a more prosperous life, may be in their hearts, but hopefully we can go home to see long, you can have more time around them, chat , watch TV, go for a walk. They care about the family reunion can be happy together.
my baby niece also, more cute. Ask her name, she can tell you in one breath, jumping, baby, Xu Kexin, Xu cute ...... ha, look at my parents as children pet her, hey, I have fallen out of favor it! I hope my baby niece, children can be happy, happy growth.
the new year coming, and hope this new year, the stock can be rosy all the way, the fund soared to daily life will be better every day, every day would drum wallet. I hope I can be physically close to each bang stick, eat mother a fragrant!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment